Translate

Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Year's Resolution!

At some point in our lives we all have regrets. Some people regret not trying hard enough, others regret not having lost the right amount of weight. These are normal things to make one feel regretful.

What concerns me isn't the regretful moments, but rather those people who manage to skate through ann entire year withut a clue or care in the world of the people they had to step on or step over to acheive bliss in their fish bowl of a world. They have no regrets, because regret is a feeling that resides beneath them. In their minds regret is something reserved the people in the world who work hard for a living, who are always at work on time, and for those people who care about the product they create. we see these people all the time...These are the people who never talk to you throughout the year, but will send you a Christmas card with a family photo printed on $12 card stock. Really?

With this in mind I have a created a few New Year's Resolutions for myself, because I do care about the work i do and the people i impact:

1- Change someone's Life for the better!
2- Start a Business with some Friends that will make $15,000 a year, then double it next year.
3- Develop a Healthier Lifestyle, including food and activities.
4- Kill the family of moles that have invaded my yard. 
5- Spend more time with my Friends and the People who matter in my Life
6- Be kinder to animals, except for the moles!
7- Write a Book, fiction would be better.
8- Drink a bottle of Scotch with other's to celebrate their successes
9- Control my temper when the Recycle and Trash people fail to pickup my waste on time.
10- Love my Family, Love my Friends, and Love my Neighbor, because regardless of how crazy they are, they make life worth living!

I will try to stay on task this year, but will definitely need some help to stay on point. If all else fails, i can just drink the scotch!

No comments:

Post a Comment